Chapter 79 Membership
Why join your local EAA Chapter?
Ok, let's get past the basics... You probably have some kind of passion or interest in aviation and Chapter membership brings you that much closer to the action. Maybe you like to network with folks of many generations who have an aviation story to tell. Tired of looking at planes from the other side of the fence? Membership gets you on the other side. Now let's take a look at some tangible additional benefits of membership:
- Homebuilt or antique aircraft assistance - Building a plane is a fabulous and rewarding experience however it can be daunting. With membership, you can network with fellow builders and share ideas, tools, and skills. Our EAA Technical Advisors on staff are here to help with those difficult questions and provide guidance in the construction or restoration of your aircraft.
- Monthly Chapter Meetings - Come down to Felts Field for your monthly meeting. Guest speakers, presentations, How-to nights, project updates, aviation scuttlebutt! Network!
- Volunteer - How about combining that passion for avation with something good for the community? Volunteer at a Chapter Young Eagles Rally whether you are a pilot or not. Help with clubhouse duties and tasks. Volunteer at the fly-ins.
- Get plugged into BBQ's, pancake feeds, hangar tours, and more!
Do I have to be a pilot?
Absolutely not! Our Chapter has a mixture of pilots, wanna be pilots, and non pilots. If you like aircraft, then you are welcome!
How do I get started?
How about a try before you buy? Come on down to the clubhouse on Saturday and check it out. Or better yet come to our next meeting on the 2nd Friday of every month, usually 7:00 PM. Don't be bashful and please introduce yourself. We won't hit you up for dues until you make the choice to join!
How can I pay my annual dues?
- Dues are paid in January, or when you join.
- Come to the next Chapter meeting (usually 2nd Friday of every month) and pay $30.00 by cash or check.
- Mail $30.00 check to EAA Chapter 79, PO Box 11132, Spokane WA 99211-1132
- Pay your dues by credit card or Paypal ($1.50 fee):